Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'kautilyacareers' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at H.NO 1-1-646,GANDHI NAGAR Street No. 5 Hyderabad – 500020. Academy registration number is SEA/HYD/ALO/03/01/62749/2019 and place of registration is Hyderabad. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change with or without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or typing mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Un authorised use of this website by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KAUTILYA IAS ACDEMY prior consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
· Other Terms: Credit Card orders will commence on receiving the authorization/confirmation from the Credit Card/respective Payment Gateway companies.
The information contained in this website[www.kautilyacareers.com] is for general information purposes only. The materials on this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. kautilyacareers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error or omission in any portion of the site. kautilyacareers may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices described in this Website at any time with or without notice.
The information, materials and the software made available on this website, are provided "As Is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose, some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of " kautilyacareers". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, " kautilyacareers" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
KAUTILYA IAS ACADEMY believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
· Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 6 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been completed or if we have initiated the process of shipping either ourselves or through the vendors/merchants/ representatives whom we may appoint from time to time.
· There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
· No cancellations are entertained for those products that the KAUTILYA IAS ACADEMY marketing team has given special offers on for various purposes including but not limited to special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Onam, Christmas, Bakrid, Valentine’s Day, specific examination etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
· In case of receipt of damaged study material and non-durable items like CD’s & DVD’s etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 10 days of delivery of the materials at your end.
· In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
The refund is applicable to our products/services only before it’s dispatched or before the login details for online access to content, test material etc. are disclosed/dispatched to you. In case of classroom courses there shall be no refund after commencement of course.
Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
kautilyacareers orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 3 working days after the confirmation of the payment. Delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company /post office norms.KAUTILYA IAS ACADEMY is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company/postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 3 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). KAUTILYA IAS ACADEMY is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. KAUTILYA IAS ACADEMY is proud to use Tech process Payment Gateway for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 90 1474 1474
The shipping charge for kautilyacareers Correspondence courses is FREE OF COST.