Course TopicsJoin Course Now
SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE
- Content: The course has been formed topic wise. Each topic will be having digital recorded videos, materials and online tests.
- Content Updates: At regular intervals, we will add new videos and online exams to the existing content and it will be informed to all registered users through e-mails.
- Live Sessions: We will conduct Interactive Live Sessions for each course we offer, during these sessions students can get clarify their doubts.
Nowadays internet is making a path breaking change in various fields and even education is not free from its influence. In fact, it has transmuted the concept of tutoring within a brief span of time. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we have an online platform to enable students to attend lectures in the comfort at their homes or work places. We are here to provide guidance and coaching of utmost quality in a scientific manner through systematic modern techniques. In fact, the rapid development in the field of online tutoring is diminishing the difference between online tutoring and real time tutoring. This mode of teaching as well as learning is highly convenient. A broadband connection and a headset are all that are needed for the purpose of online learning. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we provide systematically complete package pertaining to SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE course you are registered to including
- Pre-recorded videos[800+Videos]
- 150+ Hours of Training
- 40 + Additional hours of Revision classes
- Chapter wise Test
- 24/7 Access
- E-books, [15+Ebooks]
- Live chats, and
- Even an email option to know and solve your problems.
Kautilya Career Catalyst is looking forward to prepare candidates with quality and meaningful tutoring experience to assist them in becoming proficient in General Studies and General Abilities the areas essential to excel in all aspects of life. We with our mission statement wish to create a dynamic and sustainable setup of new age teaching methodology where the candidate is guided to use modern day technology but with the traditional approach of teaching.
We are bringing the online training services at your doorstep. Web based tools provide many ways to increase communication between class members and faculty, including video streaming, discussion boards, chats and e-mails. These elements increase student motivation and participation in class discussion. Through discussion boards and chat, each student can view another student's answers and learn through the exposure to different perspective. Web based communication tools give all students a reinforce sense of equality. We assure that if they attend classes regularly & and memories the study material we provide, they must reach to their GOAL.
System Requirements :
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, Linux, Ubuntu
- Internet: Good Internet Connectivity
SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE
Preliminary Written Test
Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions)
General Studies (100 Questions) (Objective in nature) 200
Final Written Examination:
Paper Subject Max. Marks for Post Code Nos. 11 & 17 Nos. 12 to 14 & 16
Paper I Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning /
Mental Ability (Objective in nature) (200 Questions) 200 100
Paper II General Studies (Objective in nature) (200 Questions) 200 100
Paper III English (Descriptive Type) 100 100
Paper IV Telugu/Urdu (Descriptive Type) 100 100
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)