course has been formed topic wise. Each topic will be having digital
recorded videos, materials and online tests.
Content Updates: At
regular intervals, we will add new videos and online exams to the existing
content and it will be informed to all registered users through e-mails.
Live Sessions: We
will conduct Interactive Live Sessions for each course we offer, during
these sessions students can get clarify their doubts.
Nowadays internet is making a path breaking
change in various fields and even education is not free from its influence. In
fact, it has transmuted the concept of tutoring within a brief span of time. At
Kautilya Career Catalyst, we have an online platform to enable students to
attend lectures in the comfort at their homes or work places. We are here to
provide guidance and coaching of utmost quality in a scientific manner through
systematic modern techniques. In fact, the rapid development in the field of
online tutoring is diminishing the difference between online tutoring and real
time tutoring. This mode of teaching as well as learning is highly convenient.
A broadband connection and a headset are all that are needed for the purpose of
online learning. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we provide systematically
complete package pertaining to JUNIOR PANCHAYAT SECRETARIEScourse
you are registered to including
180+ Hours of Training
40 + Additional hours of Revision classes
Chapter wise Test
Live streaming sessions,
Every week doubts Clarification sessions
Live chats, and
Even an email option to know and solve your
Kautilya Career Catalyst is looking forward to prepare candidates
with quality and meaningful tutoring experience to assist them in becoming
proficient in General Studies and General Abilities the areas essential to
excel in all aspects of life. We with our mission statement wish to create a
dynamic and sustainable setup of new age teaching methodology where the
candidate is guided to use modern day technology but with the traditional
approach of teaching.
We are bringing the online training services at your
doorstep. Web based tools provide many ways to increase communication between
class members and faculty, including video streaming, discussion boards, chats
and e-mails. These elements increase student
motivation and participation in class discussion. Through discussion boards and
chat, each student can view another student's answers and learn through the
exposure to different perspective. Web based communication tools give all
students a reinforce sense of equality. We assure that if they attend classes
regularly & and memories the study material we provide, they must reach to
System Requirements :
Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
Operating System: Windows, OS X, Linux, Ubuntu
Internet: Good Internet Connectivity
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
100 Questions 100 Marks
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10.Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of
11.Policies of Telangana State.
12.Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
analysis of a passage.
a) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
PAPER II 100 Questions 100 Marks
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including
Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes
catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Telangana
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale
Industries, Rural artisans
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)
Get in touch with us any time! We love hearing from you