- Content: The course has been formed topic wise. Each topic will be having digital recorded videos, materials and online tests.
- Content Updates: At regular intervals, we will add new videos and online exams to the existing content and it will be informed to all registered users through e-mails.
- Live Sessions: We will conduct Interactive Live Sessions for each course we offer, during these sessions students can get clarify their doubts.
Nowadays internet is making a path breaking change in various fields and even education is not free from its influence. In fact, it has transmuted the concept of tutoring within a brief span of time. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we have an online platform to enable students to attend lectures in the comfort at their homes or work places. We are here to provide guidance and coaching of utmost quality in a scientific manner through systematic modern techniques. In fact, the rapid development in the field of online tutoring is diminishing the difference between online tutoring and real time tutoring. This mode of teaching as well as learning is highly convenient. A broadband connection and a headset are all that are needed for the purpose of online learning. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we provide systematically complete package pertaining to TGT SOCIAL STUDIES course you are registered to including
- Pre-recorded videos[Complete Syllabus ]
- HARD COPY BOOKS ( we will courier with in Telangana )
Kautilya Career Catalyst is looking forward to prepare candidates with quality and meaningful tutoring experience to assist them in becoming proficient in General Studies and General Abilities the areas essential to excel in all aspects of life. We with our mission statement wish to create a dynamic and sustainable setup of new age teaching methodology where the candidate is guided to use modern day technology but with the traditional approach of teaching.
We are bringing the online training services at your doorstep. Web based tools provide many ways to increase communication between class members and faculty, including video streaming, discussion boards, chats and e-mails. These elements increase student motivation and participation in class discussion. Through discussion boards and chat, each student can view another student's answers and learn through the exposure to different perspective. Web based communication tools give all students a reinforce sense of equality. We assure that if they attend classes regularly & and memories the study material we provide, they must reach to their GOAL.
System Requirements :
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, Linux, Ubuntu
Internet: Good Internet Connectivity
Paper-I: Pedagogy of Social Studies
1. The Nature of Social Sciences and its Historical Development including the contributions of important Social Scientists and thinkers given in the school textbooks. Importance of Social Sciences in School Curriculum
2. Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Social Sciences
3. Psychology of Teaching and Learning Social Sciences
4. Social Sciences Curriculum : Construction Organization and Development
5. Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Social Sciences with special reference to the topics in the School Curriculum
6. Planning for Effective Instruction in Social Sciences: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
7. Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material in Social Sciences Social Sciences Labs; Teaching Aids ; Textbooks; ICT in Social Sciences
9. Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional! Disabled Children in Social Sciences
10. Social Sciences and Everyday Life; Non-formal Social Sciences Education.
Paper-II: Social Studies
IDiversity of the Earth- Lands, Climates, Environment, Rivers & Settlements, Agriculture and Forests. Irrigation, Power, Minerals and Energy resources with special reference to Telangana.
Economic features of India and Telangana: Agricultural economy,
Handicrafts and Handlooms, Industrial Economy. Credit and the Financial System, Money & Banking - Income and Debts, Expenditure. Inflation and poverty, Impact of Globalization and Technologies on Livelihood.
Empires and World wars: The Kakatiyas, Vijayanagaras, Delhi sultanate &
Mughals - British and the Nizams Rule in Telangana. Indian National Movement - Telangana Movement and State Formation-Nationalist, Democratic Social and Religious Reforms - and movements. Making of Laws at the Central and State levels.
Service and welfare programmes in India and Telangana. Programmes for Disaster Management. Public Health Programs. The People: Settlement & Migration - Traffic education; Film and Print Media- Fine Arts, Folklore, Traditions and Festivals with reference to Telangana. Telangana Heritage, Monuments and historical sites.
The Indian constitution - Democracy and Secularism. Post Independent
India Caste Discrimination and Struggle for Equalities, Understanding the Indian Political System - Self Governments.
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)