Course TopicsJoin Course Now
- Content: The course has been formed topic wise. Each topic will be having digital recorded videos, materials and online tests.
- Content Updates: At regular intervals, we will add new videos and online exams to the existing content and it will be informed to all registered users through e-mails.
- Live Sessions: We will conduct Interactive Live Sessions for each course we offer, during these sessions students can get clarify their doubts.
Nowadays internet is making a path breaking change in various fields and even education is not free from its influence. In fact, it has transmuted the concept of tutoring within a brief span of time. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we have an online platform to enable students to attend lectures in the comfort at their homes or work places. We are here to provide guidance and coaching of utmost quality in a scientific manner through systematic modern techniques. In fact, the rapid development in the field of online tutoring is diminishing the difference between online tutoring and real time tutoring. This mode of teaching as well as learning is highly convenient. A broadband connection and a headset are all that are needed for the purpose of online learning. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we provide systematically complete package pertaining to General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Profeiciency In English course you are registered to including
- Pre-recorded videos[Complete Syllabus ]
- SCREENING TEST BOOK ( we will courier with in Telangana )
- 15 + Additional hours of Revision classes
- Chapter wise Test
- 24/7 Access
- Live streaming sessions,
- Doubts clarification through direct call/ live chat/ mail.
GURUKULAM SCREENING TEST
Preliminary (Screening Test) Scheme of Examination Written Examination (Objective Type)
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana
Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
11. Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
i) School Level
English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs;
Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of
Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
ii) Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms
and Phrases; Proverbs. iii) Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing
Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion,
Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension;
Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Kautilya Career Catalyst is looking forward to prepare candidates with quality and meaningful tutoring experience to assist them in becoming proficient in General Studies and General Abilities the areas essential to excel in all aspects of life. We with our mission statement wish to create a dynamic and sustainable setup of new age teaching methodology where the candidate is guided to use modern day technology but with the traditional approach of teaching.
We are bringing the online training services at your doorstep. Web based tools provide many ways to increase communication between class members and faculty, including video streaming, discussion boards, chats and e-mails. These elements increase student motivation and participation in class discussion. Through discussion boards and chat, each student can view another student's answers and learn through the exposure to different perspective. Web based communication tools give all students a reinforce sense of equality. We assure that if they attend classes regularly & and memories the study material we provide, they must reach to their GOAL.
System Requirements :
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, Linux, Ubuntu
- Internet: Good Internet Connectivity
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)