Join Course Now
Plan Started On : 2019-01-07
Plan Expires On : 2019-07-06
All Videos copy rights reserved, Read Terms & Conditions Carefully.
GROUP- III SERVICESPANCHAYAT SECRETARY (GRADE - IV)PAPER -IGENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- inter national, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.
Current developments in science, technology and information
4. History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social
and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
9. Indian Constitution and Polity.
10. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
11. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social,
Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities
g). socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of
PAPER - II
1. Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956
2. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
3. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to
upliftment of Rural Poor
4. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
5. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department
6. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale
7. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, cooperatives
and Micro Finance
8. Community Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare
9. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help
10. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
11. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)