AP Reorganisation Act em- APPSC Groups Online Courses | Kautilya careers | www.kautilyacareers.com by VIDEO_CREDITS
ONLINE CLASSES FOR APPSC GROUP -I/GROUP-II/GROUP-IV(EM)/ GS FOR JL/DL/DAO/SIby Kautilyacareers
Nervous System-Biology | APPSC /TSPSC Groups Online Course | Kautilya careersby Kautilyacareers
AP Reorganisation Act em- APPSC Groups Online Courses | Kautilya careers | www.kautilyacareers.comby Kautilyacareers
The Universe and The Earth General Science - APPSC Online Classesby Kautilyacareers
APPSC GROUP-I , GROUP-II, GRPUP-IV ONLINE CLASSESby Kautilyacareers
Environmental Chemistry with Previous Questions | APPSC/TSPSC Online Classesby Kautilyacareers
Blood Relations - Reasoning English Medium | APPSC/TSPSC Online Classesby Kautilyacareers
Andhra Pradesh Physical Geography-APPSC Groups Online Courseby Kautilyacareers
- Content: The course has been formed topic wise. Each topic will be having digital recorded videos, materials and online tests.
- Content Updates: At regular intervals, we will add new videos and online exams to the existing content and it will be informed to all registered users through e-mails.
- Live Sessions: We will conduct Interactive Live Sessions for each course we offer, during these sessions students can get clarify their doubts.
Nowadays internet is making a path breaking change in various fields and even education is not free from its influence. In fact, it has transmuted the concept of tutoring within a brief span of time. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we have an online platform to enable students to attend lectures in the comfort at their homes or work places. We are here to provide guidance and coaching of utmost quality in a scientific manner through systematic modern techniques. In fact, the rapid development in the field of online tutoring is diminishing the difference between online tutoring and real time tutoring. This mode of teaching as well as learning is highly convenient. A broadband connection and a headset are all that are needed for the purpose of online learning. At Kautilya Career Catalyst, we provide systematically complete package pertaining to GROUP-2 PRELIMS course you are registered to including
- Pre-recorded videos[650+Videos]
- 310+ Hours of Training
- 40 + Additional hours of Revision classes
- Chapter wise Descriptive Test with Correction and Analysis of Each and Every question
- 24/7 Access
- E-books, [15+Ebooks]
- 30% of Course Live streaming sessions with two way communication ,
- Doubts clarification through direct call/ live chat/ mail.
Kautilya Career Catalyst is looking forward to prepare candidates with quality and meaningful tutoring experience to assist them in becoming proficient in General Studies and General Abilities the areas essential to excel in all aspects of life. We with our mission statement wish to create a dynamic and sustainable setup of new age teaching methodology where the candidate is guided to use modern day technology but with the traditional approach of teaching.
We are bringing the online training services at your doorstep. Web based tools provide many ways to increase communication between class members and faculty, including video streaming, discussion boards, chats and e-mails. These elements increase student motivation and participation in class discussion. Through discussion boards and chat, each student can view another student's answers and learn through the exposure to different perspective. Web based communication tools give all students a reinforce sense of equality. We assure that if they attend classes regularly & and memories the study material we provide, they must reach to their GOAL.
System Requirements :
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, Linux, Ubuntu
- Internet: Good Internet Connectivity
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on
Indian national movement.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms
and e-governance initiatives.
6. Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
9. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and logical interpretation.
10. Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data
analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode and variance)
11. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems
SOCIAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
1. Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: Geographical Features of
Andhra – Its Impact on History and Culture – Pre-historic Cultures – The
Satavahanas, The Ikshvakus – Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions –
Literature, Art and Architecture – The Vishnukundins, The Eastern
Chalukyas of Vengi, Telugu Cholas– Society, Religion, Telugu Language,
Literature, Art and Architecture.
2. Various Major and Minor dynasties that ruled Andhradesa between 11th and 16th
centuries A.D. Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between
11th to 16th centuries A.D, Social Structure, Caste System, Status of Women.
Growth of Telugu Language, Literature, Art, Architecture and Painting.
3. Advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857
Revolt and its impact on Andhra- Establishment of British Rule- Socio-
Cultural awakening, Justice Party/Self Respect Movements- Growth of
Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists–
Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist
Poetry, Revolutionary Literature, Nataka Samasthalu and Women
4. Origin and growth of Andhra Movement- Role of Andhra Mahasabhas-
Prominent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953.
Role of Press and News Papers in the Andhra Movement. Role of Library
Movement and Folk & Tribal Culture
5. Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State – Visalandhra
Mahasabha – States Reorganization Commission and Its
Recommendations - Gentlemen Agreement – Important Social and Cultural
6. Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient
features of Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive
Principles of State Policy and their relationship - Fundamental Duties,
Distinctive features - Unitary and Federal.
7. Structure and functions of Indian Government- Legislative, Executive and
Judiciary- Types of Legislatures- Unicameral, Bicameral- Executive –
Parliamentary, Judiciary- Judicial Review, Judicial Activism.
8. Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the
States; Legislative, Administrative and Financial relations between the
Union and the States– Powers and the Functions of Constitutional Bodies-
UPSC, State Public Service Commissions, CAG and Finance
9. Centre- State relations- Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria
Commission, M.M. Punchchi Commission - Unitary and Federal features of
10. Amendment Process to the Constitution - Centralization Vs
Decentralization - Community Development Programs- Balwantray Mehta,
Ashok Mehta Committees 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and
11. Indian Political Parties- National, Regional- One Party, Bi-Party, Multi-Party
Systems- Regionalism and Sub-Regionalism–Demand for New States - Sri
Krishna Committee – National Integration- Threats to Indian Unity.
12. Welfare Mechanisms in India-Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and
Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes- Prevention
of SCs and STs Atrocities Act- National and State SCs, STs and BCs
Commissions, Women’s Commission, National and State Minorities
Commissions – Human Rights Commission- RTI- Lokpal and Lok Ayukt.
1. Indian Economy and present status
Socio- Economic - Goals and Achievements – New economic reforms 1991.
Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI Aayog- Co
operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources – Lack of
inclusive growth and sustainable development : causes, consequences and
2. Indian Economic Policies
Agricultural policies – Contribution of agriculture to India’s GDP – Issues of
financing, production, marketing and distribution of agriculture.
Industrial policies– Main features of industrial development in India – sectoral
composition – Roles of private and public sectors in employment ,
productivity – Role of IT industries in development.
3. Resources and Development
Types of resources – Physical capital and finance capital - Population- size,
composition and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Work force –
Human Development Index as a measurement of development.
4. Money, Banking and Public Finance
Monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and
Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances;
Inflation , its causes and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue.
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
5. National Income
National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic
Product, Per capita income.
6. Economic Policies of Andhra Pradesh:
Socio Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Composition of Population in Andhra Pradesh – Rural – Urban, Sex Ratio,
7. Agriculture and Industrial Growth of Andhra Pradesh
Contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh.
Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh - Cropping pattern – Irrigation Policy of
Andhra Pradesh - sources of agricultural finances -agricultural subsidies –
public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh.
Industrial Development in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of
industries – – Incentives to industries – Industrial corridors in and SEZs in Andhra
Pradesh - Bottlenecks for industrial development – Power projects
8. Resource Development of Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Budgetary resources and constraints - Fulfillment of the conditions
of A.P Bifurcation Act – central assistance and issues of conflict - public debt and
projects of external assistance.
Andhra Pradesh State Gross Domestic Product – Comparison with India and
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)