SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION TO THE POST OF WARD ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY IN A.P. MUNICIPAL MINISTERIAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Mental ability and reasoning
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
3. Comprehension – Telugu & English
4. General English
5. Basic Computer knowledge
6. Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
7. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
8. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
1. History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
2. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
3. Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
4. Society, social justice, rights issues
5. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
6. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
7. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
8. Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections
Help Others to Learn by Sharing This Great Course :)
Get in touch with us any time! We love hearing from you